What is NEXIT Loan ?
NEXIT (N-EXIT) popularly known as NEXIT Loan Programme is an Exit or Transition Plan which is meant to train and grant soft Loans to Npower beneficiaries after completing their duration in the Npower Programme, according to the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
It is organised by the Ministry in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria, to offer Loan amounts between N250,000 – N3million as obtainable in the CBN Intervention Programmes such as COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan, AGSMEIS Loan, and the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Loan Scheme.
NEXIT Loan as the name implies is starting with the exited Batch A and B beneficiaries of the Npower programme, and will progress to the Batch C Npower beneficiaries as indicated by the Ministry.
How To Apply NEXIT Load
Proceedure for NEXIT Loan Training Enrolment and Availability Confirmation is:
- just to dial the USSD Code *45665# with any MTN (or other network) line.
- Select 2 (NEXIT) from the Menu by replying with the number “2”.
- Select 1 from the Next Menu to Check eligibility Status.
- Enter your Npower Phone Number or BVN, then Send.
- Accept for N30 to be deducted from your Airtime, then it will say Thank you.
- Just wait a moment, you will get a text message of your Status from Npower.
- If shortlisted, go back and redial the *45665# code again and repeat number 2.
- Select 2 in the Next menu to Confirm availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
- Repeat number 4, 5 & 6, you will get a text message saying you have successful confirmed your availability for the NEXIT Loan Training.
- If not shortlisted, keep checking back until the training commences.
When is NEXIT Load Disbursement ?
All shortlisted beneficiaries for Batch 1 of the NEXIT Loan Training will be sent an E-mail and a Text message containing Venues of their Training in their respective States of Residence.